In 2001, Fr. Jim Hogan challenged the community to look to young people to find expressions of peace in our world. He believed that our children and young adults could offer us an inspiring perspective. Continuing that tradition, we are accepting nominations for the 2018 Young Peacemaker — a person between the ages of 5 and 18 who has helped us in our collective Search for Peace.
Selections will be based on the following criteria:
- Age 5-18.
- Commitment to peace and justice
- Nominee(s) may be a group or individual.
- A role model who walks the walk of nonviolence, social justice, and sustainability.
- Submit by: Friday, March 30, 2018
Application forms and more information are available at Search for Peace
519. S. Higgins Ave, Missoula, MT (406)
543-3955 or firstname.lastname@example.org