Put a JRPC plate on your car

Support the Peace Center with a peace license plate.

You can get JRPC license plates, which became available July 29, 2011, at your local county motor vehicle office.

Ask for theĀ  Peace Center plate. Give them your old plates, pay $25 plus a one-time administrative fee of $15 and you will be sporting peace for all to see!

Looking forward to seeing it on carsĀ  very soon!